1. Hard boil eggs and let them cool.
2. Gently wash eggs with castle soap to remove oils that will resist dye.
3. Bring dye material to boil and then simmer for 15-60 minutes until you reach the depth you desire (always go darker as eggs will dye several shades lighter)
4. Let dye bath cool to room temperature
5. Pour dye bath into mason jars and strain out dye material
6. Add 1 TBS of vinegar for each cup of liquid
7. Place eggs in the mason jars with the help of a spoon and store in the fridge (ideally overnight)